I believe that there are big reasons there's a camera on my phone. A funny sign. A funny outfit that managed to escape the house. Fabric selections. And many other silly, funny & stupid things that we use our cameras for that we never would have thought to take with a roll of film & would've had to pay money to get them developed!
My latest use of putting my camera phone to good use:
Browsing the toy aisles with the kids and them pointing out things on their birthday list. I snap a picture of the toy that is being wished for, then when family wants to know what to get them, I can text them a picture of it. Genius I know!
Here are a few of the latest pics.
1,2,&3 are self explanatory. Every time offspring #1 sleeps, he grows. So every time we get in the car, he falls asleep. He's like a baby......
4. Miss Briella is growing so fast. She is actually 4 months here.
5. My Man & I at the Home Come Parade in Pentwater.
6. Our last trip to the dock in Pentwater for the season.
7. A Meijer cart full of Monster cans...... someone may have an issue or a lack of energy!
8. Jeremiah had to have his 2 upper canine teeth pulled this week. His treat for being a star patient, a mustache. He walked over to his friends house to show them but they weren't home, just the dad. He complimented him on the mustache.
9. The boys & I stayed at camp for a week, so a round of mini golf was in order for entertainment.